Strengthen your marriage, rebuild trust and renew your relationship at a Hope in Marriage retreat. This all-inclusive, small-group program is guided by experienced licensed therapists in a picturesque setting near the North Georgia mountains. Gain a fresh vision for your marriage, address the pain and wounds of the past, and learn how a foundation of faith can help you grow closer.
“Therefore, we do not lose heart.”
– 2 Corinthians 4:16 –
2024 Marriage Retreats
Our Hope in Marriage retreats provide 24 hours of counseling work into an extended weekend retreat experience. This intensive program can help you make significant progress toward rebuilding your marriage more effectively than weekly counseling. Each retreat includes 3-4 couples and two experienced therapists in a structured and focused environment to allow for personal growth and relational healing.
Hope in Marriage Retreats Include:
- Comprehensive teaching and therapeutic small-group sessions with experienced, licensed counselors
- All retreat curriculum and materials
- Lodging in brand new, lakefront guest rooms
- Fresh meals and snacks
- A meditative walking path, wooded trails, an outdoor firepit, a beautiful library and other features enhance the comfort and convenience of this nature-filled haven
- A peaceful, stress-free environment to unplug from the pressures of daily life
WHAT’S THE SCHEDULE?
- Learn how to navigate relationship challenges
- Find common ground to reconnect
- Lay the groundwork for a positive, hopeful future
Choose a Marriage Retreat
February 29 – March 3, 2024
April 25 – April 28, 2024
Meet our Therapists
Dr. Dan Sartor
Where will the retreat take place?
The Hope in Marriage Retreat takes place at the The Wings Center at Eagle Ranch. The peaceful atmosphere and beautiful campus creates the perfect atmosphere for you to unwind, relax and give undivided attention to healing yourself and your relationship.
Please click below to see photos of our facilities and take a virtual tour.
Learn More About our Retreats
Contact us to speak to someone who is ready to confidentially answer any of your questions about our Hope in Marriage retreats. Please note: These retreats are not appropriate for couples experiencing a serious crisis. Please obtain free and confidential support through resources such as the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800.799.7233 or thehotline.org.